July 23, 2012
Eskinder Nega received a sentence that spared his life but could spell death for press freedom.
June 18, 2012
Charlayne Hunter-Gault went there with media advocates to urge the release of jailed journalists.
May 15, 2012
Charlayne Hunter-Gault relates the travails of married journalists Serkalem Fasil and Eskinder Nega.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Will Eric Holder consult journalists of color during the Justice Department's review?
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Being The Change: Philadelphia Grandmother Earns Culinary Degree, Credits Obama With Motivation
- Parents Talk Leaving Chicago In Wake Of Mass School Closings
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]