by Nsenga K. Burton, Ph.D. onDecember 17, 2012
Campaigns against U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice and news host Rhonda Lee undermined good intentions.
November 27, 2012
It seems that the U.N. ambassador, having endured GOP attacks, could have what it takes to lead America.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt