by Nsenga K. Burton, Ph.D. onDecember 17, 2012
Campaigns against U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice and news host Rhonda Lee undermined good intentions.
by Hillary Crosley onDecember 15, 2012
With Susan Rice stepping aside, Obama has reportedly decided on Hillary Clinton's replacement.
by Jonathan Capehart onDecember 15, 2012
Washington Post columnist Jonathan Capehart sums up Susan Rice's withdrawal from consideration for secretary of state as yet another sorry episode in the politics of personal destruction in Washington, D.C.
by David Swerdlick onNovember 17, 2012
The Root's contributing editor David Swerdlick makes the case at the Hill that the president should consider which nominee would be the more politically expedient pick to replace Hillary Clinton.
by Zachariah Mampilly onAugust 14, 2009
Does Hillary Clinton’s recent visit mean that the U.S. is finally willing to get serious about Congo’s crisis?
by Charles Kenny onAugust 5, 2009
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Sergio Garcia's insulting comment to Tiger Woods sparks a conversation on Twitter.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Black Conspiracy Theory 101: Did The White Author Of ‘Black Like Me’ Die From Skin-Darkening?
- Golfer Makes Fried Chicken Joke About Tiger Woods
- NBA’s Kevin Durant Donates $1 Million To Oklahoma Tornado Relief
- Man Sets Up Cameras In House To Find Ghosts, Catches Girlfriend Sexing Son
- Ga. Woman Allegedly Stabs Step-Dad Multiple Times