February 27, 2013
This week on The Confab: Join Assistant Editor Akoto Ofori-Atta as she chats with Deputy Editor Lauren Williams and staff writer and White House Correspondent Jenée Desmond-Harris as they discuss the egregious sexism at this year's Oscar Awards ceremony, the Onion's Quvenzhané Wallis tweet fail, the one-year anniversary of Trayvon Martin's death and more.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The agency's missteps give the GOP a new way to fight the Affordable Care Act.
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt