by David Swerdlick onJuly 9, 2009
What Sarah Palin and Joe the Plumber have in common with Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan.
July 7, 2009
Many Americans can't wait to see Sarah Palin leave the stage, but say what you like about her, she is the embodiment of modern feminism.
by Lawrence Bobo onJuly 6, 2009
Did she finally get the memo to get out of the spotlight? Or was national politics just too nasty for Sarah Palin?
July 4, 2009
Former GOP Vice Presidential nominee and Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin announced that she would be resigning her office effective July 25, 2009. The speculation is that Palin has resigned in order to prep for a run for the Presidency in 2012. I have a slightly different take on Palin's abrupt move...
July 3, 2009
Something in the milk ain't clean?
June 30, 2009
Todd Purdum has written a blistering report in next month’s VANITY FAIR about Sarah Palin that draws on sniping from former John McCain aides, shrugging statements of disownment from acquaintances in Wasilla, and sorrowful head-shaking from the Republican intelligentsia. Why doesn't she get the joke?
by Ryan Quinn onDecember 16, 2008
Sarah Palin was my mayor, and here is why she should not be vice president.
by Veronica Miller onDecember 16, 2008
It's not just the campaign that's getting nasty. It's you…okay, and me, too.
by Nick Charles onDecember 16, 2008
For VP, who's better than me?
by Jack White onDecember 16, 2008
Just like Geraldine Ferraro before her, Gov. Sarah Palin has shown how far a load of populist resentment can take you.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Panel: Apple Uses Firms Outside U.S. To Avoid Taxes
- Chokwe Lumumba: Former Lawyer For Tupac & Assata Shakur Wins Jackson, Miss. Mayoral Primary Race
- Teachers Credited With Saving Students In Okla.
- Chief Keef Arrested On Weed Possession Charge
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]