by Eugene Robinson onNovember 3, 2012
In his Washington Post column, Eugene Robinson hopes the recent storm drives home the point that ignoring climate change won't make it disappear.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onNovember 1, 2012
In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, the political independent cited climate change as a reason for his support of the president's re-election.
October 30, 2012
We can't talk about the disaster without mentioning climate change or FEMA.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- James Helps Heat Stave Off Elimination In Game 6 [VIDEO]
- Serena Williams On Steubenville Rape: ‘Boys Did Something Stupid, But…Maybe She Wasn’t A Virgin’
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music