by Jack White onMarch 5, 2012
RightWatch: Mitt should have called out Rush Limbaugh for his verbal assault on Sandra Fluke.
February 24, 2012
This week on The Confab: Join Washington reporter Cynthia Gordy as she chats with assistant editor Akoto Ofori-Atta and contributing editor Natalie Hopkinson about the GOP’s culture war, Rihanna and Chris Brown’s reunion and what drives success for black men in college.
by Andra Gillespie onFebruary 21, 2012
There are lessons from Jackson's presidential bids for any candidate who has no chance of winning.
February 3, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: Despite Romney's lead in Nevada, the former RNC chair says it's a mistake to anoint him the nominee.
by Claudio E. Cabrera onJanuary 28, 2012
Associates say the Republican presidential candidate approved their content.
January 27, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: A well-coached Romney played able offense but Gingrich struggled, with no apparent strategy.
by Edward Wyckoff Williams onJanuary 25, 2012
The GOP candidates don't see their racial rhetoric as offensive. You got a problem with that?
January 20, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: Gingrich blasts the media, Romney avoids the tax-return issue and more.
by Cynthia Gordy onJanuary 19, 2012
From the drug war to welfare, a look at the positions of the GOP candidate with progressive fans.
January 17, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: Candidates talk black poverty, voting rights and the "food stamp president."
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- 4 Americans Killed Since 2009 In US Drone Strikes
- Pope Francis: God Redeems Atheists For ‘Good Works,’ Christians Must Accept Non-Believers
- Funeral Program For Malcolm Shabazz Released
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966