November 15, 2012
Mitt thinks the president won because he gave minorities, women and young people free stuff.
by Hillary Crosley onAugust 24, 2012
The Romneys answered questions about their financial holdings, budgeting and Mitt's rival.
August 22, 2012
Elongated Thoughts: Why, when you're critiquing Mitt Romney's half-truths, is it necessary to attack Obama as well?
by Claudio E. Cabrera onMarch 3, 2012
The GOP presidential contender wrote an op-ed in 2009 advising the president that he could learn from Romneycare.
by Claudio E. Cabrera onDecember 29, 2011
The former Massachusetts governor picks on an old Obama quote and compares him to the French queen, who supposedly said "Let them eat cake" before she was dethroned in the French Revolution.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onDecember 19, 2011
Even Romney's GOP opponents don’t go that far. A video-clip error was to blame.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music
- Face2FaceAfrica Honors Distinguished Africans At 2nd Annual F.A.C.E. List Awards
- No Trace Of North Carolina Family Man Missing Since 2010