March 13, 2012
Journal-isms: The analyst's absence from the cable network will end. Plus: Widow defends scholar from right-wing attacks.
by Charles M. Blow onFebruary 11, 2012
New York Times columnist Charles M. Blow takes CNN political analyst Roland Martin to task for his Super Bowl tweets, saying that words have power, and power recklessly exerted has consequences.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A trending topic turns into an informative consciousness-raising session.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News
- Katherine Jackson Leaves Court In Tears During M.J. Civil Trial
- Detroit Freak Judge’s Ex-Lover Makes Fool Of Herself During TV Interview
- George Zimmerman’s Attorney Attempts To Smear Image Of Trayvon Martin