by Helena Andrews onMarch 1, 2013
An episode inspired by Chris Brown and Rihanna exposes the blurry line between reality and entertainment.
by Nsenga Burton onOctober 12, 2011
In an Esquire magazine interview, the pop star talks forgiveness.
by Jacque Reid onApril 16, 2011
After reading about the ways Rihanna coped with her past abuse, Jacque Reid is ready to share her own story.
by Saaret E. Yoseph onNovember 7, 2009
Ever since that night, Chris Brown has been on the mea culpa tour. But now, in an exclusive interview with ABC’s 20/20, Rihanna has her say about their love affair, the fight that shocked the blogosphere and how she feels about that picture.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Twitter Decides: Miguel Wins Billboard Awards With Fan Drop Kick! [VIDEO]
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)