April 19, 2012
RightWatch: Ultraconservative blacks make careers by appealing to GOP extremists.
April 3, 2012
RightWatch: If the health care law is overturned, it will be proof that compromise wasn't the answer.
March 22, 2012
RightWatch: They both love double standards -- but one is a lot more entertaining to watch.
March 13, 2012
RightWatch: She makes Republicans pander to the extreme end of the base, which only hurts the party.
March 5, 2012
RightWatch: Mitt should have called out Rush Limbaugh for his verbal assault on Sandra Fluke.
February 25, 2012
RightWatch: Despite talk of new candidates joining the fray, the GOP is stuck with what it's got.
February 1, 2012
RightWatch: The negative ads that helped Romney win the Florida primary will hurt him in November.
January 12, 2012
RightWatch: The Republican base may not love Mitt, but he will be a formidable foe.
January 5, 2012
RightWatch: The closer politicians get to the Palmetto State, the dicier their rhetoric gets.
January 3, 2012
RightWatch: The GOP showdown is just the beginning of what promises to be a nasty election season.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Cleveland Eateries Promise Charles Ramsey Free Burgers For Life
- 4 Americans Killed Since 2009 In US Drone Strikes
- Pope Francis: God Redeems Atheists For ‘Good Works,’ Christians Must Accept Non-Believers
- Funeral Program For Malcolm Shabazz Released
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack