by The Rev. Al Sharpton onDecember 13, 2012
Writing at the Huffington Post, the Rev. Al Sharpton says Michigan's recent move against unions should push those of us who care about the future of workers in this country to say that we have a fundamental right to fight back.
December 12, 2012
New state laws curtail the power of unions, and possibly black earning potential.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
That people share attacks on social media is unfortunate, but also helpful in the end.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News