by Harriette Cole onDecember 8, 2010
In many ways, Elizabeth Edwards' life played out like a very public soap opera: the loss of a child, infidelity, terminal illness, baby-mama drama. She handled the drama with dignity. We should all take note.
by Helena Andrews onMarch 18, 2010
Sometimes setting the record straight has nothing to do with truth telling—and everything to do with staking out territory that wasn't yours in the first place.
by Terence Samuel onSeptember 29, 2009
But is he ready for what comes next?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The singer constantly pushes the envelope with the pictures she shares, but is it all a gimmick?
By pleading the Fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- 12-Year-Old Girl Hangs Herself After Being Cyberbullied By Classmates
- Gunman Shoots Up Strip Club With AK-47 After DJ Refuses To Play Song
- No Surprise: Some GOP Foaming At Mouth For Obama Impeachment Amid ‘Scandals’
- Body Of Portland Woman Missing In Hawaii Found On Beach
- Check Out Barack ‘Barry’ Obama’s Prom Pics!