October 12, 2010
Black bloggers and journalists descended upon the White House Monday for an unprecedented summit and were treated to a meet-and-greet with the president.
by Lawrence C. Ross Jr. onOctober 8, 2010
Vox Africanus weighs in on the tricky politics of who stays and who goes on the cable news network.
October 7, 2010
Richard Prince breaks down what's really behind the comments Rick Sanchez made about Jon Stewart, Jews and the media. Plus: BET and TV One's black viewership, LeBron James sports coverage and more in the latest edition of Journal-isms.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- 4 Americans Killed Since 2009 In US Drone Strikes
- Pope Francis: God Redeems Atheists For ‘Good Works,’ Christians Must Accept Non-Believers
- Funeral Program For Malcolm Shabazz Released
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966