October 12, 2010
Black bloggers and journalists descended upon the White House Monday for an unprecedented summit and were treated to a meet-and-greet with the president.
by Lawrence C. Ross Jr. onOctober 8, 2010
Vox Africanus weighs in on the tricky politics of who stays and who goes on the cable news network.
October 7, 2010
Richard Prince breaks down what's really behind the comments Rick Sanchez made about Jon Stewart, Jews and the media. Plus: BET and TV One's black viewership, LeBron James sports coverage and more in the latest edition of Journal-isms.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Social media emerges as a vehicle for love and support during natural disasters.
The agency's missteps give the GOP a new way to fight the Affordable Care Act.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.
- Detroit Mom Says 4 Women Attacked Her In Front Of Her Children
- 9-Year-Old Girl Among Children Missing After Oklahoma Tornado
- Christopher ‘Notorious B.I.G.’ Wallace Would Have Been 41 Today
- Teens Allegedly Post Taped Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl On Facebook