by Perry Bacon Jr. onAugust 19, 2011
The Texas governor carries the kind of baggage the president's campaign would love to toss around.
by Adam Serwer onAugust 18, 2011
When it comes to statements his political base approves of, says American Prospect blogger Adam Serwer, GOP presidential candidate Gov. Rick Perry of Texas does not apologize.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onAugust 17, 2011
The president says he'll cut the GOP candidate some slack for his questionable commentary.
by Lynette Holloway onAugust 13, 2011
Joining the crowded GOP presidential field on Saturday, the Texas governor slammed Obama for "rudderless" leadership.
September 21, 2009
Recession jokes are about as funny as an unemployment check, so why is Texas governor Rick Perry attempting to make other rich people laugh while his constituents suffer?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Precious Allen: Cincinnati Mother Accused Of Assaulting Daughter’s Classmate Sues School, Police
- Jay-Z On Beyonce Pregnancy Rumors: ‘It’s Not True’
- Huge Tornado Hits Oklahoma City Suburb, Kills 51
- Cali Doc Sentenced To 14 Years Prison Time Over Cancer Cure Scam
- Politicians Fume Over Bronx ‘Ghetto’ Bus Tours