November 9, 2012
From voter-ID backlash to Hurricane Sandy, here's what made the difference on Nov. 6.
by Hillary Crosley onOctober 28, 2012
MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry addresses the Republican who described rape as the intent of God.
October 25, 2012
An "October surprise" and a lawmaker's remarks on abortion may cost him votes.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The agency's missteps give the GOP a new way to fight the Affordable Care Act.
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt