August 30, 2010
Two notable things in the wake of Glenn Beck’s “Restoring Honor” rally this weekend, at which the Fox News host declared that America needs to reject hate and "turn back to God."
by Paul Helmke onJuly 29, 2010
The president of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence notes the irony of the planned Aug. 28 rally at the Lincoln Memorial featuring Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin and Wayne LaPierre of the NRA.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Will Eric Holder consult journalists of color during the Justice Department's review?
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Being The Change: Philadelphia Grandmother Earns Culinary Degree, Credits Obama With Motivation
- Parents Talk Leaving Chicago In Wake Of Mass School Closings
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]