by Erin E. Evans onJanuary 3, 2011
More than half of the Republican National Committee say they won't re-elect Steele in their election this month.
November 11, 2010
South Carolina Republican congressman-elect Tim Scott is wasting no time in his chase for congressional glory.
November 10, 2010
The RNC chair who led the "Fire Pelosi" campaign may be out of work soon.
October 6, 2010
In a conference call with journalists today, House Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-S.C.) harshly derided GOP leadership before vowing to work with any black Republican congressman seeking to join the Congressional Black Caucus.
October 1, 2010
The government reneges on promise to help Haiti.
by Lenny McAllister onSeptember 24, 2010
The list of principles disclosed by Republican leaders borrows a lot from the Tea Party movement, but it doesn't offer much to independents and new voters who supported President Obama in 2008.
September 15, 2010
Unless I'm mistaken, both O'Donnell and Paladino -- and most every other person dubbed a "Tea Party candidate" in the past -- are registered Republicans.
September 14, 2010
Confederate soldiers and slaves, oh my.
August 23, 2010
The cycle of bigotry and violence continues with the help of America’s far-right conservatives and some cowardly Democrats.
by Lenny McAllister onAugust 13, 2010
The grass-roots movement has seen its fortunes head downward lately. But if conservatives can learn from recent mistakes, they just might be able to turn things around for the midterm elections.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.
- Detroit Mom Says 4 Women Attacked Her In Front Of Her Children
- UPDATE: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Went Missing After Oklahoma Tornado Found Dead