by Jenée Desmond-Harris onFebruary 21, 2012
George Derek Musgrove chronicles efforts to suppress African-American political power.
by Foreign Policy onJuly 12, 2010
From freedom fighters to tyrants, The Root's partner site Foreign Policy takes a look at the "crocodile liberators" who turned on their followers.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
As the ousted chief becomes the face of the flap, keep these facts in mind.
Six citizens were sentenced to one year for their "insulting" tweets.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Kiera Wilmot: NASA Engineer Awards Fla. Teen Scholarship To Space Academy
- Mourners Gather In Oakland To Remember Malcolm Shabazz
- 13 People Shot In Detroit Within 24-Hour Period
- 20 To 25 Injured As Conn. Commuter Trains Collide
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion