May 3, 2013
The U.S. economy appears to rebound for everyone but African Americans.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onJanuary 16, 2013
Rep. Marcia Fudge on how the group will look out for Americans of all colors over the next four years.
September 20, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: We spoke with the White House and the Congressional Black Caucus leadership.
September 17, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: Congressional Black Caucus head Emanuel Cleaver says of Obama's stance: "Unquestionably, yes."
by Cynthia Gordy onSeptember 21, 2011
A new young staff, helmed by Rep. Emanuel Cleaver II, hopes to give the CBC fresh relevance.
by Nsenga Burton onMarch 3, 2011
Rep. Emanuel Cleaver tells them to leave the Willie Lynch model of immigration reform at the door.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966
- Lil Scrappy: I’m Addicted To Weed!
- Black Conspiracy Theory 101: Did The White Author Of ‘Black Like Me’ Die From Skin-Darkening?
- Golfer Makes Fried Chicken Joke About Tiger Woods