July 11, 2011
Find out what the veteran newswoman has been up to and how blogging has changed her life.
by Jacque Reid onDecember 8, 2010
When TV reporter Rochelle Ritchie went natural on television, she highlighted a serious problem among some black women who wear wigs, weaves and relax their hair: traction alopecia. Hair loss might be the ultimate motivation to go natural.
November 30, 2010
Television's Syler, who showed her own "big chop" in a YouTube video, says, "I hope times are changing," with the public's reaction to natural hair on TV. Plus: Columnists see politics in "Dancing With The Stars."
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- James Helps Heat Stave Off Elimination In Game 6 [VIDEO]
- Serena Williams On Steubenville Rape: ‘Boys Did Something Stupid, But…Maybe She Wasn’t A Virgin’
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music