March 27, 2010
The black ninja brooks no resistance to his plan to rescue the uninsured.
by Lenny McAllister onMarch 27, 2010
Health care reform was supposed to be President Obama’s Waterloo. Now, says this conservative, even the losers see a silver lining.
November 20, 2009
Barack Obama has lost control of his party. Which may be just what America needs right now.
by Sherrilyn A. Ifill onAugust 17, 2009
Why we can't ignore racism at town hall events.
by Kai Wright onJuly 27, 2009
Needle-exchange programs are efficient, cost-effective means for HIV/AIDS prevention. Will a controversial, 21-year-old ban stand in the way?
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music
- Face2FaceAfrica Honors Distinguished Africans At 2nd Annual F.A.C.E. List Awards
- No Trace Of North Carolina Family Man Missing Since 2010