December 13, 2009
It’s the 40th anniversary of the Jackson 5, and what better way to jump into the 21st century than to have a reality show? Yes, the first episode of The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty aired last night on A&E.
October 7, 2009
In April there were rumors stirring around that Michael Vick was shopping around for a reality television gig while he was in prison. The rumors came as no surprise, at the time Vick was no longer in the NFL and he was flat out broke in prison. Why wouldn't he want to negotiate a deal that would help him crawl out of his hole? Back then his agent Joel Segal denied that the Philadelphia Eagles quarter back was attempting to get a television deal.
August 25, 2009
Meet TEWW blogger Erin Evans.
August 4, 2009
In the final leg of its fifth season, Fox's sweat-drenched dance competition is an unlikely hit. The only drama in this reality show is dance with a capital "D."
by Rachel Skerritt onJuly 24, 2009
Memo to the producers of ‘The Bachelor’: How about letting a few black people hand out roses?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)
- Mike Goodson: NY Jets RB Arrested On Weapons, Drug Charges
- Glenn Beck: Tea Party Would Have Been Lynched For Marching With MLK