by Michael Arceneaux onJanuary 17, 2013
Writing at Ebony, Michael Arceneaux says it was about time for a new black comedy to be a hit with audiences, and it was also time for Kevin Hart to have his own vehicle.
January 15, 2013
The comic tells us about BET's Real Husbands of Hollywood, his spoof of black women on reality TV.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt