by Jill Nelson onJuly 31, 2012
Whether a clean-cut Trayvon Martin or a troubled Ramarley Graham, everyone rates fair treatment.
by Joel Dreyfuss onApril 2, 2012
The Trayvon Martin case reminds minorities that submitting to second-class status has not worked.
by Hillary Crosley onMarch 29, 2012
Black and Latino Bronx, N.Y., natives say that NYPD Operation Clean Halls made them feel inhuman.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onMarch 28, 2012
These 17 sad stories prove that it's nothing new for a black man without a weapon to be killed.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
As the ousted chief becomes the face of the flap, keep these facts in mind.
Six citizens were sentenced to one year for their "insulting" tweets.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Kiera Wilmot: NASA Engineer Awards Fla. Teen Scholarship To Space Academy
- Mourners Gather In Oakland To Remember Malcolm Shabazz
- 13 People Shot In Detroit Within 24-Hour Period
- 20 To 25 Injured As Conn. Commuter Trains Collide
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion