by Kai Wright onAugust 10, 2009
The manufactured anger driving the birthers and health care town brawls is the same white rage that has divided poor white people from poor black people for all of our history.
July 1, 2009
Your least-favorite talking heads who popularized the age of rage.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The former baseball star posted the personal information of a woman he's charged with assaulting.
By pleading the Fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt