by Katti Gray onMarch 1, 2013
Judge cites racial bias in the case of Albert Woodfox, who's been in solitary for more than 40 years.
June 11, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights is investigating the laws for racial bias.
April 20, 2012
Using a conversation with an admitted racist as a jumping-off point, Touré uses his column at Time to explore the nuances of the "mental tumor" that causes such an attitude.
by John McWhorter onFebruary 14, 2012
Homophobic displays by blacks hurt our ability to demand racial equality from the rest of society.
January 14, 2010
Google threatens to exit China after cyberattack, U.S. Justice focuses on lending bias, GOP governors plan to resist Obama.
August 26, 2009
When he brought up the issue of the other Black governor in the US and the president, it wasn't a racial thing apparently...
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The former baseball star posted the personal information of a woman he's charged with assaulting.
By pleading the Fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt