by Farai Chideya onOctober 23, 2012
A lot got left out of Monday's talk, and a lot of voters will be ignored by the campaigns.
by Les Payne onOctober 4, 2012
Was Barack Obama caught off guard at the first debate when his opponent made a shift toward the center?
October 3, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: We can't predict who will win, but we can guess at what they'll say.
by Michael Steele onOctober 3, 2012
Don't just remind people that the economy's bad. It's time to really answer the question, "Now what?"
August 18, 2012
Journal-isms: How can candidates speak to the issues of minorities if no one of color is present to ask the question?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Sergio Garcia's insulting comment to Tiger Woods sparks a conversation on Twitter.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Black Conspiracy Theory 101: Did The White Author Of ‘Black Like Me’ Die From Skin-Darkening?
- Golfer Makes Fried Chicken Joke About Tiger Woods
- NBA’s Kevin Durant Donates $1 Million To Oklahoma Tornado Relief
- Man Sets Up Cameras In House To Find Ghosts, Catches Girlfriend Sexing Son
- Ga. Woman Allegedly Stabs Step-Dad Multiple Times