by Jason Johnson onSeptember 3, 2011
The president will want to forget August, but he's still likely to get re-elected.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onJanuary 25, 2011
Fox and MSNBC will take a pass on this one, but you should watch.
by Jack White onAugust 18, 2009
In the health care debate, our beloved president is facing the most serious test of his presidency so far. And he’s not even putting up a good fight.
by David Swerdlick onAugust 17, 2009
We all need someone in our lives (or Cabinet) who shoots from the hip and cuts through the crap. Yes, President Obama, this means you, too.
by Marjorie Valbrun onMay 29, 2009
President Obama's interests and Bill Clinton's new role are producing something rare in the hemisphere's poorest nation -- optimism.
by William Branigan onJanuary 20, 2009
Barack Hussein Obama, 44th president of the United States. God bless the United States of America.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- 4 Americans Killed Since 2009 In US Drone Strikes
- Pope Francis: God Redeems Atheists For ‘Good Works,’ Christians Must Accept Non-Believers
- Funeral Program For Malcolm Shabazz Released
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966