by Tamika Mallory onNovember 18, 2012
NewsOne's Tamika Mallory urges black voters not to lose momentum after President Barack Obama's historic re-election, saying that we have to keep moving forward to bring about more important changes.
November 7, 2012
Here's who gave it to President Obama, and what he might do with it.
by Lawrence D. Bobo onNovember 7, 2012
Here's why the president's re-election is more important than his win in 2008.
by L.Z. Granderson onApril 23, 2012
Writing at CNN, L.Z. Granderson charges that the rocker should be arrested for threatening President Obama.
by Clarence Page onOctober 14, 2011
The latest media narrative is potentially disastrous, writes Chicago Tribune columnist Clarence Page.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Blogging the Beltway: By pleading the fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The graphic details documented by onlookers spread quickly on social media.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Kordell Stewart Denies Claims That He Locked Porsha Out Of Home
- Parent Locked Out Of Spelman Graduation Vows To Stop Support
- Michael Adebolajo Named As Suspect In London Terrorist Attack
- The Sad Truth: Why Kiera Wilmot’s Case Isn’t Over
- Cleveland Eateries Promise Charles Ramsey Free Burgers For Life