by Michael Steele onMarch 19, 2012
His green-jobs agenda wastes taxpayer dollars, while programs that help our community suffer.
October 7, 2011
Amid fallout over Solyndra, doubters question Obama's green-energy agenda. Majora Carter weighs in.
by Michael Steele onJune 3, 2011
The president has built a fantasy world around solving our nation's energy problems, says Michael Steele.
by Paul Delaney onMay 5, 2010
The oil rig disaster may force President Obama to rethink his energy policy--again.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Twitter Decides: Miguel Wins Billboard Awards With Fan Drop Kick! [VIDEO]
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)