April 4, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: Some question his faith, but clergy at the White House gave him an "amen."
by Michael H. Cottman onMarch 17, 2012
BlackAmericaWeb blogger Michael H. Cottman says that it's an absolute shame that America's first black president has to constantly remind conservative voters in the Deep South that he's Christian simply because of racism.
by Nsenga Burton onSeptember 28, 2010
The president speaks about his path to Christianity.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The former baseball star posted the personal information of a woman he's charged with assaulting.
By pleading the Fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt