by Michael Steele onJune 3, 2011
The president has built a fantasy world around solving our nation's energy problems, says Michael Steele.
by Colbert I. King onMay 23, 2011
Critics, from Cornel West to Newt Gingrich, fail to see his situation clearly.
by Sheryl Huggins Salomon onMay 23, 2011
The president throws back a pint with kin in his Irish ancestral homeland. See the raw video.
by Sheryl Huggins Salomon onMay 18, 2011
The professor criticizes the president for favoring "upper-class white brothers and Jewish brothers."
by Nsenga Burton onMay 11, 2011
Reports of plans to attack the home of Sarah Obama called for heightened security measures.
by Nsenga Burton onMay 9, 2011
In a 60 Minutes interview, the president says the raid was a "55-45 situation."
May 5, 2011
President Barack Obama's political foes have long questioned his credentials as a "real American," without ever having to mention his color. His Kenyan and Muslim heritage provides new fodder for old bigots, who portray him as Osama bin Laden's buddy or doppelgänger. With bin Laden now dead at Obama's order, will the extremists' image of the president as a terrorist sympathizer be laid to rest?
by Hayat Mohamed onMay 4, 2011
The former president will not join Obama as he meets with families of 9/11 victims.
May 2, 2011
Read the transcript of the president's speech on the death of al-Qaida's leader Osama bin Laden.
by Joel Dreyfuss onApril 27, 2011
The release of the president's birth certificate doesn't erase the understanding among African Americans that he -- and they -- have been deeply disrespected and are still cast as outsiders.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Panel: Apple Uses Firms Outside U.S. To Avoid Taxes
- Chokwe Lumumba: Former Lawyer For Tupac & Assata Shakur Wins Jackson, Miss. Mayoral Primary Race
- Teachers Credited With Saving Students In Okla.
- Chief Keef Arrested On Weed Possession Charge
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]