October 13, 2012
Glass shattered at the Colorado headquarters, but the president was in Washington, D.C.
by Zerlina Maxwell onSeptember 30, 2012
Ebony political columnist Zerlina Maxwell points out that in this upcoming election, black women may be those most affected by new voter-ID laws.
September 23, 2012
In terms of their career growth, youth ages 20-24 are most acutely affected by the Great Recession.
September 23, 2012
Journal-isms: The Spanish-language television station garnered great success with its Obama and Romney interviews.
September 15, 2012
A Kansas collective aimed to strike President Obama's name from the November ballot.
September 9, 2012
Realizing their individual campaign limitations, two fraternities began the election group 1911 United.
September 8, 2012
Following the national conventions, the candidates train to face each other one-on-one.
by Charles M. Blow onAugust 19, 2012
If American Democratic voters aren't angry, they certainly should be, according to New York Times columnist Charles M. Blow.
August 13, 2012
President Obama will deliver remarks during a three-day campaign bus tour through Iowa.
by Charles M. Blow onJuly 2, 2012
In the New York Times, Charles M. Blow celebrates the Supreme Court's Obamacare ruling.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Teachers Credited With Saving Students In Okla.
- Chief Keef Arrested On Weed Possession Charge
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.