October 26, 2012
With less than two weeks before Election Day, let's recall the GOP candidate's take on poverty.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onSeptember 11, 2012
Cornel West and Tavis Smiley want the issue addressed in the debates and on the next president's agenda.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt