by Mary C. Curtis onNovember 10, 2011
Our leaders need to stop schoolyard taunts and get to work solving our problems.
by Joel Dreyfuss onJanuary 10, 2011
During the 2008 presidential campaign, the civil rights veteran warned against overheated rhetoric. It's no wonder, given black Americans' experience as targets of political violence. But the shooting in Tucson, Arizona, reminds us that it's advice all Americans should heed.
by Nsenga Burton onJanuary 10, 2011
While Palin's people are "outraged," others believe that it is her "locked and loaded" language that created the conditions in which the Arizona shooting could occur.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Users will be able to share moving pictures with the popular app starting June 20.
Voting-rights advocates are applauding the decision. But does it mean anything for the long-awaited ruling in Shelby?
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Lil’ Wayne Music Video Shows Rapper Stomping on American Flag
- Mississippi Booty Doc Charged in 2nd Butt-Injection Death
- Dave Chappelle Returns to the Stage With 13-Date Comedy Tour
- Scholar, Author James Weldon Johnson Was Born On This Day In 1871
- Popular Houston Stripper Suffers Miscarriage While Twerking On Stage?