by Adam Serwer onJuly 20, 2011
Did Michele Bachmann throw black farmers under the bus?
by Cord Jefferson onNovember 30, 2010
By a vote of 256-152, the House today approved a $4.6 billion settlement in the Pigford-Cobell lawsuit.
November 30, 2010
An Obama administration official has hinted that the House will today vote on the long-running Pigford-Cobell lawsuit, thus coming one step closer to concluding a case that’s been drawn out for decades now.
by Cord Jefferson onNovember 19, 2010
The Senate today approved upwards of $1.1 billion in reparations for black farmers involved in the now infamous Pigford case.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge