by Patricia J. Williams onOctober 13, 2011
The legal scholar imbued his students with a sense of purpose and responsibility, blogs former student Patricia J. Williams at the Nation.
by Patricia J. Williams onJuly 24, 2011
Hypercompetitive American media, led by Fox, have distorted our journalistic standards. It's a dangerous turn.
October 26, 2009
Take a look at this selection of African-American MacArthur fellows from 1999 to the present whose creativity and innovation helped them nab the award.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Precious Allen: Cincinnati Mother Accused Of Assaulting Daughter’s Classmate Sues School, Police
- Jay-Z On Beyonce Pregnancy Rumors: ‘It’s Not True’
- Huge Tornado Hits Oklahoma City Suburb, Kills 51
- Cali Doc Sentenced To 14 Years Prison Time Over Cancer Cure Scam
- Politicians Fume Over Bronx ‘Ghetto’ Bus Tours