May 8, 2013
A new app called YouShouldTotallyMeet lets your friends set you up online.
by India-Jewel Jackson onFebruary 14, 2013
Writing at xoJane, India-Jewel Jackson approaches the conclusion of an online dating experiment by considering some revelations and lessons learned -- including one about her own personality.
January 30, 2013
Reflecting on the Manti Te'o saga and the MTV show Catfish, The Root's contributing editor Demetria L. Lucas points out in a piece for Essence that the online world is a great place to meet people, but it's not actually where you date.
by Stephanie Humphrey onOctober 16, 2012
Tech2Go: A study says more people are using social networks such as Yelp and Facebook to find a mate.
August 9, 2012
Ask Demetria: Finding your mate may be a click away, but meeting in person is key.
July 12, 2012
Ask Demetria: Got proof that a friend's hubby is trolling online for dates? Warn her tactfully.
by Stephanie Humphrey onMay 15, 2012
Tech2Go: With Fellody and Tastebuds, users can find their soul mates based on shared musical tastes.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
That people share attacks on social media is unfortunate, but also helpful in the end.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News