by Farai Chideya onJanuary 14, 2012
If the first lady feels she has to hide her strength to survive Beltway politics, then too bad for our culture, and too bad for us all, Farai Chideya writes at CNN.
January 11, 2012
Journal-isms: MSNBC is ready to make a decision about whether to return Pat Buchanan to the air.
by Sheryl Huggins Salomon onJanuary 8, 2012
An article adapted from a book on the Obama White House portrays a fierce advocate for the president.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- 4 Americans Killed Since 2009 In US Drone Strikes
- Pope Francis: God Redeems Atheists For ‘Good Works,’ Christians Must Accept Non-Believers
- Funeral Program For Malcolm Shabazz Released
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966