February 14, 2013
This Valentine's Day, there are many more couples to celebrate than the one in the White House.
November 8, 2012
What is it about this snapshot that got so many U.S. citizens excited?
July 4, 2012
Bad news for Republicans who like to make a scene when the president goes on vacation.
by The Buzz onNovember 28, 2010
Michelle, Malia and Sasha Obama were on hand at the White House as a horse-drawn carriage delivered the Christmas tree.
by The Buzz onNovember 21, 2010
Some excerpts have leaked from her new book, which is set to release on Tuesday.
March 22, 2010
Can a day celebrating matrimony, and maybe even the Obamas, encourage more African Americans to get hitched?
June 24, 2009
“Obama is more a man of the people,” says a Vineyarder who’s part of black high society. “He doesn’t seem to identify with affluent black people. His wife definitely doesn’t; she is basically a ghetto girl. That’s what she says—I’m just being sociological." Do read on...
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Will Eric Holder consult journalists of color during the Justice Department's review?
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Being The Change: Philadelphia Grandmother Earns Culinary Degree, Credits Obama With Motivation
- Parents Talk Leaving Chicago In Wake Of Mass School Closings
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]