May 5, 2011
President Barack Obama's political foes have long questioned his credentials as a "real American," without ever having to mention his color. His Kenyan and Muslim heritage provides new fodder for old bigots, who portray him as Osama bin Laden's buddy or doppelgänger. With bin Laden now dead at Obama's order, will the extremists' image of the president as a terrorist sympathizer be laid to rest?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Will Eric Holder consult journalists of color during the Justice Department's review?
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Being The Change: Philadelphia Grandmother Earns Culinary Degree, Credits Obama With Motivation
- Parents Talk Leaving Chicago In Wake Of Mass School Closings
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]