by Claudio E. Cabrera onMarch 13, 2012
Only 41 percent of Americans approve of the job President Obama is doing.
by Kristilyn Whigham onApril 11, 2011
New polling suggests that blacks and Hispanics are displeased with President Obama's job peformance.
by Cord Jefferson onAugust 3, 2010
As the president's poll numbers sag among whites and other Americans, conservatives claim that racial allegiance keeps numbers high among African Americans. Here's what they haven't factored in.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Users will be able to share moving pictures with the popular app starting June 20.
Voting-rights advocates are applauding the decision. But does it mean anything for the long-awaited ruling in Shelby?
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Lil’ Wayne Music Video Shows Rapper Stomping on American Flag
- Mississippi Booty Doc Charged in 2nd Butt-Injection Death
- Dave Chappelle Returns to the Stage With 13-Date Comedy Tour
- Scholar, Author James Weldon Johnson Was Born On This Day In 1871
- Popular Houston Stripper Suffers Miscarriage While Twerking On Stage?