January 3, 2013
As we count down the days to a second term, a look at the president's record on the home-loan crisis.
February 9, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: The settlement with banks will help, but is it just a slap on the wrist?
by Cynthia Gordy onFebruary 3, 2012
The attorney explains why the Obama administration's plan and fair-lending settlements don't address the full problem.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt