by Dara Sharif onJanuary 19, 2012
Share your opinion. Take The Root's 2012 Presidential Report Card Survey.
January 21, 2011
This week on the Confab: Join Managing Editor Joel Dreyfuss as he chats with Associate Editor Lauren Williams, Office Manager Akoto Ofori-Atta and regular contributor E.R. Shipp about The Root's Obama report-card survey and the high price of instant fame.
by Joel Dreyfuss onJanuary 19, 2011
A poll of more than 1,000 readers of The Root shows that the racial divide persists in how people assess President Obama exactly two years after he took office.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt