January 30, 2013
President Obama will be interviewed on Telemundo and Univision about immigration reform.
May 10, 2011
In his latest policy speech, President Obama said that Congress must act on immigration reform. But advocates say he should just use his executive power. Would that be political suicide?
April 2, 2010
This week on The Confab: Michael Steele, "bondage-gate," and Tea Party antics. Does the GOP have anything under control? Plus, who the hell are the Hutaree and why aren't we calling them terrorists? Join The Root's managing editor Joel Dreyfuss as he talks with senior culture writer Teresa Wiltz and contributor to The Root Cord Jefferson.
* Podcast production by Abdullah Rufus.
* Podcast theme music by Timothy Morrison.
by Cord Jefferson onMarch 29, 2010
African immigrants don’t see the plight of Latinos and other illegals as their struggle.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Sergio Garcia's insulting comment to Tiger Woods sparks a conversation on Twitter.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Ga. Woman Allegedly Stabs Stepdad Multiple Times
- Homeless Teen Graduates At Top Of Her High School Class
- Panel: Apple Uses Firms Outside U.S. To Avoid Taxes
- Chokwe Lumumba: Former Lawyer For Tupac & Assata Shakur Wins Jackson, Miss. Mayoral Primary Race
- Teachers Credited With Saving Students In Okla.