by Jenée Desmond-Harris onJune 6, 2012
In today's link roundup: A 14-year-old commentator has some troubling views on sexual orientation and the president. Plus: Oakland, Calif., police one step closer to federal control.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onJune 4, 2012
The fight to allow same-sex couples to marry is starting to feel familiar.
by Hillary Crosley onMay 13, 2012
Obama's recent endorsement of gay marriage means equality but also financial rights.
by Zerlina Maxwell onJanuary 4, 2012
Doing so before the election has some risks, but it could help re-energize segments of his base.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
As the ousted chief becomes the face of the flap, keep these facts in mind.
Six citizens were sentenced to one year for their "insulting" tweets.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Kiera Wilmot: NASA Engineer Awards Fla. Teen Scholarship To Space Academy
- Mourners Gather In Oakland To Remember Malcolm Shabazz
- 13 People Shot In Detroit Within 24-Hour Period
- 20 To 25 Injured As Conn. Commuter Trains Collide
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion