January 10, 2013
As we count down to a second term, a look at his approach to the achievement gap.
by Charles J. Ogletree Jr. onNovember 1, 2012
Your Take: Obama's reforms put our children's future on the right track. Romney would derail them.
by Cynthia Gordy onMarch 29, 2011
One year after the first round of Obama's education-reform program, it's clear that there is no silver bullet for success. But the winners say their plans are worth a try.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Twitter Decides: Miguel Wins Billboard Awards With Fan Drop Kick! [VIDEO]
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)