by Lynette Holloway onAugust 20, 2012
A conservative historian contends that the president does not deserve to be re-elected because he has failed to improve the economy and the deficit.
by David Swerdlick onAugust 16, 2012
In a blog post for the New York Daily News, The Root's contributing editor David Swerdlick says that Mitt Romney's running mate "has stuck his hand in the cookie jar, but he wants you to think that Obama's the cookie monster."
by Michael Steele onJune 18, 2012
Here's why the private sector does need your help, and what you should do to spur job creation.
March 9, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: Are month-to-month numbers real or just statistical noise?
July 8, 2011
Yes, progressives care about reducing the national debt. But they want to do it their way.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Sergio Garcia's insulting comment to Tiger Woods sparks a conversation on Twitter.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966
- Lil Scrappy: I’m Addicted To Weed!
- Black Conspiracy Theory 101: Did The White Author Of ‘Black Like Me’ Die From Skin-Darkening?
- Golfer Makes Fried Chicken Joke About Tiger Woods