January 10, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: Cecilia Munoz is the president's new point woman on issues from education to immigration.
July 12, 2011
In recent weeks, domestic programs that the president proudly established in 2009 and early 2010 have seen tweaks and upgrades. Here’s the latest on health care, housing and higher ed.
by Cord Jefferson onOctober 18, 2010
She is a senior adviser to the president and a trusted confidant. Here's what Jarrett told The Root about Obama's outreach to black voters, what his administration has done to help blacks thus far and what mistakes were made.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The agency's missteps give the GOP a new way to fight the Affordable Care Act.
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt